Saturday, May 12, 2007

Starting to feel human again

The aches and pains are mostly gone. Still pretty tired from lack of sleep but doing ok. I've turned into McMommy. This was expected but still feels pretty weird. Next step is to find daycare for when I go back to work. So far all I'm finding is crazy expensive. This will not be easy.

My luv's life at work just got a little crazy. His store mgr.'s wife is also in process of having baby. But there are complications and he went on leave a couple of days ago. So now he's running the store for probably the next month. Unfortunately, no raise & no bonus. At least it'll be his chance to prove he can do it and maybe he'll get his next promotion all the sooner. I hope it's worth the stress. At least I'm home for most of it and we don't have to worry who's going to pick up Emma when.

No comments: