Thursday, June 07, 2007

Drinking.... Mee??

Well, not lately but this is a good questionaire

1. Have you ever been drunk?
Once or twice....LOL!

2. How old were you the first time you got drunk?
I think I was 12 or 13 on one can of beer at a family party. I was highly supervised. My gramps also used to sneak me sips of his beer. :)

3. Have you ever gotten/given digits while intoxicated?
Nope.

4. Have you ever 'drunk dialed'?
I don't think so.... maybe once or twice to my pre-husband Jack while on travelling gig

5. Have you ever been drunk in front of family members?
See #2

6. Have you ever had to cover up the fact that you were drunk?
just the level so that I could get more.

7. Have you ever been arrested for any alcohol-related crime?
nope!

8. Have you ever hooked-up with someone while drunk?
Ufortunately

9. Ever forgot their name?
At the time I didn't but da** me if I can remember his name now.

10. When was the last time you were drunk?
I think when we were on the road moving to Tulsa.

11. Have you ever been on a drunken binge?
Two days. That's when I learned to cook while drunk. Needed food to keep me up and running and drinking.

12. Do you need alcohol to have a good time?
Nope! Just need to let go of dignity just a little

13. What kind of alcohol gets you the most intoxicated?
Wine

14. Favorite liquor?
Scotch whiskey

15. Favorite beer?
Labatt Blue (prefer the stuff straight from Canada)

16. Have you ever woken up after a night of drinking and found out that you are STILL drunk?
Oh, yeah. The room was moving all on it's own. I just wished it could move me to the bathroom

17. Have you ever swam drunk?
Nope.

18. What kind of a drunk are you?
Goofy

19. Is alcohol like "truth serum" to you?
Nah

20. Favorite drinking partner?
My man and my friends. As long as there is good conversation

21. Favorite bar?
The Torch Bar and Grille

22. Have you ever completely blacked out?
Nope

23. Have you ever puked from drinking?
More times than I have fingers and toes.

24. Have you ever had the 'crying drunks'?
Nope.

25. Can you still do physical activity while intoxicated?
depends on what you mean by physical

26. Have you ever gotten into a drunken fight?
Verbal but not physical.

27. Who is the most annoying drunk that you know?
It's been so long I honestly don't know.

28. Who is the most flirtatious drunk?
Mikee, hands down, up, all over......

29. Do you have a drunken nickname?
Nope.

30. Have you received a 'booty call'?
Yep.... One of the reasons I married him considering he drove an hour and a half to get there.

31. Funniest drunken scene in a movie?
No clue

32. Favorite song about drinking?
Can't remember any at moment

33. Have you ever woke up next to someone you didn't know?
Nope.

34. Have you ever been hit on by someone way older than you?
Oh yeah. Best(read worst) pick up line..." So, how long have you been out of high school?"

35. What's the worst 'buzz kill'?
A crisis that makes you sober up too fast.....

36. Have you ever dated a bartender or bouncer?
Nope

37. Do you ever say to yourself, "Dang, I need a drink"?
On occasion when the day has been stressful

38. Do strangers ever buy you drinks?
On occasion.

39. Have you ever drank too much on a date?
depends on how long I have known date

40. Is there anything that you refuse to drink?
Vodka

41. Have you ever been drunk on a plane?
Nope.

42. Have you ever gotten drunk during the day?
Once or twice

43. Have you ever had to run from the cops and leave the beer behind?
Um, no.

44. What's your favorite drinking game?
Drinking game? no really.......

45. Have you ever injured yourself while drunk?
Nope.

46. What's the most destructive thing that has happened while you were drunk?
No clue

47. Ever been drunk at a concert?
Nope.

48. Is this survey getting too long?
Oh yeah!

49. Are you ready for the last question?
yes

50. Why do you drink?
Like the social aspect, like the taste of most, it enhances the meal.

No comments: