Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Crazy Second Half to the Year

It's just been crazy the end of this year. It all started with a break in. All the valuable stuff stolen. The exception being the comic collection. With 30 plus short boxes I don't think it was an option. So, it took about a month to be recovered from that. Then my mother decided to send me my childhood and then some. So, now my garage (which houses the comic collection) is over flowing with furniture and stuff. So, now I can't even sneak into the garage pick a random box and pick a random comic to read. I don't even think my hubby knows I do this. The final straw was discovering the Twilight Saga. While I wouldn't call myself a Twihard. I think the books are really good. And so, I have quite the backlog of comics to read. I'm thinking Xmas day will be good for that. Fortunately DD hasn't learned to get up early for the presents yet. :)

No comments: