Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Smallville Rocks

I finally got to see last weeks episode of Smallville on the WB/CW (don't understand what CW means.) They had yet another meteor freak with special mole powers. The best part was the end was Lex walking down the hall with some wonderfully eerie, dancy, yet creepy music from AFI. This was the point where we see this Lex in all his evilness as THE Lex Luthor that we have all come to love and hate. And then there was the preview for next weeks show. OMGFG!!!!
All of the DC superheroes that have appeared in past episodes show up for what looks like a Justice League!!!! I wonder if Martian Manhunter will show up too? Oh, man, I hope so. I was so girly geeky when I saw that I squealed.

I'm glad I waited to watch this one. I might have died in anticipation for this weeks episode.

No comments: