Thursday, June 29, 2006

Kids and Wonder Woman

When I was a little girl, my mom succumbed to my love of Wonder Woman and made me a kick ass costume for Halloween(my fave holiday). Sadly, no pics exist.

I was chatting with the hubby tonight as we watch a Superman documentary on A&E and I mentioned to Jack that if we had a girl I would make a great WW costume for her. We're trying to have kids and he's a bit afraid of having a little girl. He was just so cute. We have pictures of his his son Logan dressed and Superman and Batman. It's just so cute. It was those pics that have inspired me to get into scrapbooking. It sounds cheesy but I don't care. The kid is just too cute. Heck. He was named for Wolverine and the first time I met him... he said his nam was "Wolverine Cyclops Cutler." I don't know when I've seen a more proud papa.

Ok, I need to go the documentary is calling my name.

smoochies

No comments: