Friday, July 21, 2006

Comic Con is Underway

And Jack really wishes he was in San Diego right now. Fortunately for those of us not so fortunate to go Newsarama has reports on the panels. I just took a look at the Civil War Panel report. Mark Millar just cracks me up.
"Getting back on topic (sort of), asked how much of Civil War comes from the current news, Millar said that he doesn't watch television, and can barely read and write. "Please continue buying Civil War, at the expense of all the low-selling books, especially Brian Vaughan's books," Millar concluded."

The Brian Vaughan book is "The Escapist." Which is really good and priced at $1. Jack just got the book " The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay" by Michael Chabon. This one must be really good because he's taking his time. He's savoring.... The comic seems to be inspired by/based on the book. I'm sure it'll be interesting when Jack finally lets me read it. The comic was really interesting. I find I'm looking forward to see where this one is going.

No comments: